Rose petalsare nature’s way of saying I love you.
Their uses are multifaceted.
- Ancient Chinese medicine uses the petals for medicinal purposes.
- Middle Eastern, Persian and Moroccan cultures use petals in their cuisine.
- Eating rose petals gives much pleasure to the eye and to the taste buds.
- The petals in texture and colour are a connection to the past.
- Ancient Egyptians used the petals for romance and beauty.
- Modern enthusiasts use the petals for nourishing and soothing the skin, hair and lips.
- Petals of the rose are used in rituals such as weddings.
- Rose petal essential oils and perfume oils are used environmentally and personally.
- Homes and gardens display the beauty and fragrance of roses.
- Sipping rose tea uplifts the spirit.