Prep Time: 10 minutes Yield: 15 truffles
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes Serving Size: 1 truffle
- ¼ cup organic Medjool dates pitted and chopped [comes to about 4 dates]
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup whole macadamia nuts
- 2tbsp macadamia nut butter [make your own by grinding up about 12-15 macadamia nuts in a food processor until smooth!]
- Dash of sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor.
Blend on high until the ingredients form a smooth dough
2. Divide the dough into 15 equal parts [about 1 Tbsp each, maybe a little more].
Roll with your hands into balls.
Chill in the fridge for 1 hour [to set] before serving.
Recipe by: The Picky Eater, pickyeaterblog.com