Listen and be still
- If you have any trepidation about the mandala,
realize that every flower is a mandala and a perfect
representation of the miracle that YOU are.
- I saw that everything, all paths I had been following,
all steps I had taken, were leading back to a single point –
namely, to the mid-point.
It became increasingly plain to me that the mandala is the centre.
It is the exponent of all paths, it is the path to the centre,
I knew that in finding the mandala as an expression of the self
I had attained what was for me the ultimate.
C. G. Jung
- The architecture of the mandala represents both the nature of
reality and the order of an awakened mind.
- Each person’s life is like a mandala – a vast, limitless circle.
We stand in the centre of our own circle, and everything
we see, hear, and think forms the mandala of our life.
- Awareness of the mandala may have the potential
of changing how we see ourselves, our planet,
and perhaps even our own life purpose.
Soundtrack playing – Om Namah Shivaya – Master Charles
Meditation Music Downloads – available for purchase – click here