Music Instruction: play and feel the transformation
Name: Cercis Canadensis
Colour – pink
Native – North East America
May at the Sanctuary, Virginia is quite cold. Walking along the Inner Road in the morning was a daily routine. On this particular day out of nowhere and onto the left, hidden amongst the green foliage stood out a tree with pink buds. It called me over and I went closer to see the magnificent pink blooms facing me.
Over a few days I stood next to the tree as it was letting me know that it is here for those who want to know.
Know what I asked?
The following came up
Know that healing is taking place. You are
- finding beauty and balance where ever you are
- feeling safe and protected/ no longer feeling as the outsider
- releasing your reactions to extreme temperatures
- attracting many people so that you can share your inner wisdom
- thriving in many different lands as you have been there many times
- heart energy – as the shape of my leaves
- letting go of what is no longer serving your highest good
- easy going and carefree as long as you feel nurtured and nourished
- more accepting of the diverse expressions around you
It took about two weeks of daily meditations/walks to integrate the Redbuds’ healing. By then the flowers vanished and in their place came the beautiful green leaves. Transformation was apparent.
Reference: www. en.wikipedia.org
Music: Echoes of Stillness – track 2 – Stillness 2
Kamal and Master Charles
Meditation Music Downloads – available for purchase – click here