Music Instruction – listen and feel the transformation
Scientific name – Plumeria
Family – Apocynaceae
Grows – tropical, subtropical and temperate climates
Colours – ranges from deep crimson to pale pink, white and yellow to orange
I was in a deep meditative state when a white and yellow flower came up on my screen. I immediately recognized the flower with its rich floral scent.
Yes, it was a frangipani.
A memory flashed in front of me. There I was in Bali and frangipanis everywhere.
I saw them along the beach front, at the temples, as offerings at my hotel and in my hand when saying farewell to my close friend.
I knew that the frangipani flower appeared to help me transition to another phase of my life – a new joy, a celebration.
Frangipanis are healers of
- past difficult challenges – with people/ places/ situations
- broken promises/ non truths
- this cycle of life and help transition with ease to the next phase
- the wounded heart
- a love and lasting bond between two people
- spiritual devotion over multiple life times
- empowering self–love/ self-worth
- feminine power: beauty/ gentleness/ charm/ grace/ strength
- body/ mind/ spirit balance – using the various parts of the flower/ stem/ leaves
Music: Echoes of Stillness – track 1 – Stillness 1
Kamal and Master Charles
Meditation Music Downloads – available for purchase – click here